31 October 2008














Magnhild and her laptop leave me tomorrow, so it has been necessary to post a lot of my images. Next week I am on my own again and am going to undertake a very intense period of drawing, I have decided to give myself rules for each day...

On Monday I am going to take photos and make drawings of details of cities within the city, gridded patterns and geometric ornament that I have been noticing everywhere.

On Tuesday I am going to concentrate on reflections.

On Wednesday I am going to work on panoramic views, really trying to condense the language of shapes that I use.

I haven´t got rules for Thursday or Friday yet, so I would be very grateful if you have any suggestions... Please leave a comment below!

1 comment:

Paula Corrêa said...

hey leonie
this is my blogspot - www.calotas.blogspot.com
we met yesterday, remember?
very interesting your photos of sao paulo.
kisses
paula